Thursday, June 6, 2013

Madison, Wisconsin Portrait & Wedding Photography

Welcome to Vejvoda Photographics! I am an independent, published Madison, Wisconsin Photographer. I specialize in portraits, senior pictures, engagement photos, wedding photography as well as commercial photography. My style ranges from traditional, to modern, to photo-journalistic, based on the needs of the client. Whichever style you choose, your photos will be sure to stand out!

My rates are very reasonable; photography is my passion and I love to do it as often as I can. Portrait sessions start at just $150, and include all professionally edited images on DVD/CD. No two sessions are alike!

Please contact me if you are interested in booking and I look forward to working with you!

Please visit my website here!


Jennifer Johnson
Owner/Photographer
Vejvoda Photographics

No comments :

Post a Comment